Duties and Responsibilities
– Plan, in coordination with his Sales Superior, personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including promotion and sale of products in the respective operational Market.
– Perform daily visits to the market (as per the KPI’s set per division) in order to achieve the 5 sales pillars: Prospecting, meeting, presenting, closing and following up.
– Maintain and develop existing and new customers through relevant assistance, by meeting their needs, handling their objections as well as following up on deals and new prospects.
– Contribute to the preparation and ensure attendance of exhibitions, congresses and trainings whether in Lebanon or abroad, as requested from the management.
– Submit a signed detailed professional report to his superiors once required.
– Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships with our clients.
– Provide within his CRM report ,a detailed daily report regarding the daily activities with all related information including the check in / out time, the client’s contacts ( name, address, phone number…), whether it’s a new or existing client, the subject of the visit, the points of discussion, the importance of the deal and the next action to be taken.
– Comply with the sales target set by the management.
– Manage the follow up of his/ her own clientele and assist the relevant department in solving issues related to the clientele.
– Perform any other duties related to the field.
Key Skills and Qualifications
– University Degree in Business Administration, marketing, communications or equivalent.
– Proven 1 to 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in outdoor sales.
– Proven ability to achieve sales targets is a plus.
– Knowledge of principles and practices of sales and marketing.
– Working knowledge in MS office tools.
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
– Attention to details and problem solving skills.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Good Planning and Organizational skills.