Apply Now for AEIF 2019!
Do you have a great public service project in mind, but need funding to get it off the ground?
Are you ready to use the skills and knowledge you gained during your exchange experience?
If you answered yes, then you and your team of alumni could apply for – and win! – up to $25,000 through the 2019 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund competition. Since 2011, AEIF has supported more than 400 alumni-led initiatives around the world and reached millions of people both directly and indirectly through trainings, awareness campaigns, and leadership and empowerment programs. It’s not too early to start planning now: you can officially submit your final application via this website throughout the month of February. Check to make sure you can access your International Exchange Alumni online account, gather your team of three or more exchange alumni, think of a project that fits one of the following themes, and start working on your proposal now!
Applications for AEIF 2019 are now open. Submit your application by February 28, 2019.
2019 AEIF TIMELINE
- Friday, February 1: The AEIF competition begins at 14:00 ET (U.S. Eastern Time)! Alumni may start submitting proposals and budgets.
- Thursday, February 28: The deadline for AEIF proposals and budget forms is 14:00 ET (U.S. Eastern Time). This is the final and onlydeadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- March & April: Eligible proposals will be reviewed and evaluated.
- June: AEIF 2019 semi-finalist projects will be announced.
- Late Summer: AEIF 2019 winners will be announced!
Apply here: https://alumni.state.gov/aeif#