Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme 2019
The International Graduate Programme is ~18 months long, including 4 weeks of induction, 11 months of training rotations and 6 months of business rotations.
Applicants can choose from one of the ten International Graduate Streams:
- Transaction Banking
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets
- Global Banking
- Risk and Compliance (R&C)
- Information Technology and Operations (ITO)
- Group Chief Financial Officer Function (GCFO)
Please check the official website for detail benefits.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree and be eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to;
- If you are applying for a role in the UAE, they may consider applications from nationals of Middle East and North African countries.
Eligible Regions: Multiple Region (Please check the official website for details)